For a Lifetime of Good Vision
The Eye Studio offers full eye care services for the entire family:
- Comprehensive eye examinations for patients of all ages, from infants to seniors. The purpose of an exam is two-fold: the eye health examination ensures your eyes are healthy and disease free. The visual clarity testing, called a refraction, evaluates your sharpness of vision and determines if you could benefit from corrective lenses. Even for patients without eye diseases, annual preventative care is important to your long-term eye health.
- Medical eye disease management is crucial for patients with sight-threatening diseases like glaucoma, macular degeneration, or diabetic retinopathy. Early diagnosis and treatment is critical to stave off vision loss, and Dr. Barton is a proven clinician dedicated to preserving her patient’s sight. In addition, she has a network of specialists with whom she co-manages patient care for those with advanced diseases who need specialized treatment or surgery.
- Highest quality glasses at reasonable rates. We offer lenses utilizing advanced technologies at prices similar to older traditional lenses because we think every patient deserves unprecedented clear vision regardless of their budget!
- Wide selection of contact lenses using the latest technologies for comfort and clarity. Dr. Barton has a reputation for being able to comfortably fit even the most challenging contact lens wearer!
- Quality sunglasses in both classic and tend-setting frames. Sunglasses are not just for fun and fashion, however; protection from the sun’s harmful UV rays is critical to your eye health. That’s why we offer discounts on prescription sunglasses when purchased as a second pair to your daily wear!
We invite you to learn more about our services and products. We love to help our patients stay informed because the more you know, the better choices you can make for a lifetime of good vision!